30th of November 2015 – Nature’s Magic ESSENTIAL OILS
Port Melbourne, 219 Esplanade East, 6.30 – 8.30pm
Facebook Event Page : https://www.facebook.com/events/1642271322699494/
What you will learn…..
This fun and interactive class showcase Young Living’s therapeutic-grade essential oils.
Karin Hagberg is the presenter and currently works as a Lifestyle, Food and Wellness Coach and Wellness Retreat Facilitator, Remedial Masseur and Pilates/Yoga Instructor.
Karin lives in Torquay on the Surfcoast where she runs her business from but travels Australia to run Workshops and Retreat.
Karin loves teaching through experience, so you will be immersed in the magical world of essential oils…..and will float out the door afterwards:
· Experience the amazing effects an essential oil has on your auric field (yes, you will learn to feel your aura!)
· Learn about the Shamanic Wisdom of plants, and how these can support your spiritual journey
· Experience an amazing meditation using Frankincense essential oil
· How do we attract Abundance? Learn from the Ancient Pharaohs, and their love of essential oils.
· Why put essential oils in your underwear drawer?….hmmmm…..now that’s an interesting idea!
· Oil personalities…a simple way to choose the perfect oils for you
· The Chemical Free Home – learn some great reasons to choose nature over nasties
· Have heaps of fun as we Speed Date our favourite essential oils
· Learn 4 fabulous, fun recipes that we will make up at the class:
o “Luscious Lavender” Bath Soak
o “From Turds to Roses” toilet deodoriser
o “AromaFresh” Facial Toner or Aftershave
o “Thieves® all-purpose” Household Spray
· And much more!
How to book: Indicate that you are going here or phone Karin Hagberg on 0419 – 362 136
or email: email@example.com
Cost $20 – This includes a FREE Book and a Pilates DVD!! and $100 discount to the aspire wellness retreat in Pennyroyal 2016 (value $145)
Go to: www.aspirewellbeing.com Go to the Shop and Purchase your ticket.
We have limited amount of spots so book today!
Please feel free to spread this event with your friends and family.