Designed to deepen your love affair with the Young Living range and inspire you with some fabulous new oily ideas, these 1.5 hour classes involve complete audience participation…..help make an edible oils treat (yes, you get to eat it too!!!!), create a wonderful aromatic drink, have fun making a pampering or chem-free product that you take home with you (we call that a “make and take”), and be part of some delight-filled oils and product experiences.
Our first Oils Soiree is called “Lemon Myrtle Macaroons and Kitty Raindrop”, however it’s MUCH more than that! Here’s what we cover:
• The do’s and don’ts of cooking with essential oils
• Learn to make Lemon Myrtle and Ginger Macaroons (coconut cookies) – these are gluten, dairy and refined sugar free, and take 10 minutes to make – fantastic for those hungry hoards!!!!
• How do essential oils affect our appetite, our emotions, and our brain? You’ll watch a video showing their powerful effect on a parrot. Bring your tissues!
• Learn 2 really simple oils recipes to instantly change the mood in a room
• Understand the powerful emotional effect of essential oils on humans and birds
• How to become an essential oil “human diffuser”….and why you’d want to! This is your chance to meet some wonderful Young Living blends that (maybe) you’ve never been introduced to before!
• Learn to make a “Lime-a-Colada”…..that’s
• What is Raindrop Technique, and where can you learn more about it?
• Make a “Kitty Raindrop Mix” – try it at our Soiree, then take it home with you. Don’t be fooled by the name. It can be used on cats, dogs, horses, kids, friends and lovers….yes, you did hear me right! You even get to watch a live demo, and see a dog become “putty in our hands”!
Venue: Aspire Wellbeing Centre/Shop, 4/19 Gilbert Street Torquay
Early bird prices apply if booked and paid by 5pm Mon. 20th February
Early bird: $20
Full price: $25
Class sizes are limited. Please book early to reserve your seat.
Karin Hagberg Ph: 0419-362136 firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
– Once paid, your attendance fee is non-refundable.
– Please gift your ticket to a lucky friend if you are unable to attend, and advise us of the change of names on the booking.