Aspire Wellbeing ran another REIKI Level 1 & Level 2 Certification Course the 13th to 15th of October.
REIKI (pronounced ray-key) is a lay-on of hands healing technique thousands of years old. It is thought to have originated as a Tibetan Buddhist practise that was rediscovered in the late 1800s by Dr. Mikao Usui, a renowned Japanese Buddhist. Reiki is a very simple yet powerful Technique.
It is the spiritual consciousness called Reiki that guides the life force called Ki in the practise we call Reiki. Therefor Reiki can be defined as spiritually guided life force energy. This is ore meaningful interpretation of the word Reiki. That Reiki guiding itself with its own wisdom and not being, or needing to be responsive in the direction or thoughts of the practitioner.
6 people participated in the October course and here are some of their feedback and what they felt they got out of the course:
- “Brilliant! – More than just a Reiki Course. Great for community connection!
- ” I feel that I have learnt enough to be able to do Reiki with confidence and knowledge”
- ” Excellent content in the course delivery. I feel confident that I know what Reiki is , how to apply it and how energy works”
- ” I learnt about how to manifest Reiki energy, how to use it to encourage people to heal . I learnt to apply energy in meaningful ways”
- “I really enjoyed this course!”
- ” The course was very informative. Karin being a great communicator & able to share a great amount of experience & examples”
Aspire would like to Congratulate the New Reiki Practitioners!
Below are some photos from the October Course.
I look forward to seeing You in our next Reiki Certification Course!