27th of March – ‘MAKE AND TAKE’ – Wellness with Essential Oils
Do you love Essential Oils, perhaps have used them for various purposes but am interested in learning more and perhaps also what you can make using Essential Oils?
This is a fun, friendly, informative and social monthly event.
You will learn about the amazing Young Living Therapeutic Grace Essential and also get to learn what you can make using them.
You will receive a lot of “recipes” for skincare, cleaning etc. and you will also get to make something and take home.
This evening is open to anyone who has an interested in how Essential Oils can improve your wellness, who want to connect with like minded people for a nice relaxing evening.
We welcome you along! Please feel free to share with your friends.
Limited Numbers so book now – call Karin Hagberg on 0419-362136 and indicate here if you are coming.
Early Bird: $20 / person or $15 for people who are Young Living Essential Reward members (order monthly).
Cost after 15/3: $25 / person
Call Karin on 0419-362136.
This event includes:
– A $25 Discount Voucher for Remedial Massage Therapy/Reiki or Coaching with Aspire
3rd of April, 7 – 8.30pm – Essential Oil Soiree with Karin
Designed to deepen your love affair with the Young Living range and inspire you with some fabulous new oily ideas, these 1.5 hour classes involve complete audience participation…..help make an edible oils treat (yes, you get to eat it too!!!!), create a wonderful aromatic drink, have fun making a pampering or chem-free product that you take home with you (we call that a “make and take”), and be part of some delight-filled oils and product experiences.
Our first Oils Soiree is called “Lemon Myrtle Macaroons and Kitty Raindrop”, however it’s MUCH more than that!
Here’s what we cover:
• The do’s and don’ts of cooking with essential oils
• Learn to make Lemon Myrtle and Ginger Macaroons (coconut cookies) – these are gluten, dairy and refined sugar free, and take 10 minutes to make – fantastic for those hungry hoards!!!!
• How do essential oils affect our appetite, our emotions, and our brain? You’ll watch a video showing their powerful effect on a parrot. Bring your tissues!
• Learn 2 really simple oils recipes to instantly change the mood in a room
• Understand the powerful emotional effect of essential oils on humans and birds
• How to become an essential oil “human diffuser”….and why you’d want to! This is your chance to meet some wonderful Young Living blends that (maybe) you’ve never been introduced to before!
• Learn to make a “Lime-a-Colada”…..that’s
• What is Raindrop Technique, and where can you learn more about it?
• Make a “Kitty Raindrop Mix” – try it at our Soiree, then take it home with you. Don’t be fooled by the name. It can be used on cats, dogs, horses, kids, friends and lovers….yes, you did hear me right! You even get to watch a live demo, and see a dog become “putty in our hands”!
Early bird prices apply if booked and paid by 5pm Mon 20th February
Early bird: $20
Full price: $25
Class sizes are limited. Please book early to reserve your seat.
Karin Hagberg, 0419 362136, firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
– Once paid, your attendance fee is non-refundable.
– Please gift your ticket to a lucky friend if you are unable to attend, and advise us of the change of names on the booking.
29th of March, 7 – 9pm – Make your own GEMSTONE (Crystal Necklace)
Create a personalized necklace around your crystal of choice.
Visual Artist Caroline Hawkins will guide you in the weaving technique known as ‘Knotless Netting’ using fine waxed linen and handmade paper beads.
The necklace design is suitable for exchanging your crystal and is adjustable in length.
REIKI Level 1 and Level 2 Certification Course
The Aspire Wellbeing Centre offers REIKI Level 1 and Level 2 certification Course the 21st to the 23rd of April 2017.
Friday 21/4: 6 – 10pm
Saturday 22/4: 9 – 4.30pm
Sunday 23/4: 9.30 – 4pm
The course is held at the Aspire Wellbeing Centre 4/19 Gilbert Street, Torquay.
Limited to 8 people.
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by “laying on hands” and is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one’s “life force energy” is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words – Rei which means “God’s Wisdom or the Higher Power” and Ki which is “life force energy”. So Reiki is actually “spiritually guided life force energy.”
A treatment feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that flows through and around you. One of of Reiki feels like 8 hours of sleep.
Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation and feelings of peace, security and wellbeing. Many have reported miraculous results.
Reiki is a simple, natural and safe method of spiritual healing and self-improvement that everyone can use. It has been effective in helping virtually every known illness and malady and always creates a beneficial effect. It also works in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery.
Who is this course aimed for:
– anyone who is interested in healing and energy
– wellness practitioners i.e massage therapist
– anyone with no prior experience in body work/healing
– anyone who has a passion to improve their own and other people’s wellness
By the end of the weekend you will receive both the Level 1 and Level 2 Reiki certificates.
Early Bird: $545 (before the 1st of March 2017) http://
Normal Cost: $599 http://
To secure a spot you need to pay a $100 deposit which is non-refundable.
Payment Plan: $100 deposit then 6 payments of $75 for the early bird and $100 deposit and the 6 payments of $84. http://
Cost include Level 1 and level 2 manual and gift.
Our Reiki master teacher, Karin Hagberg has been working within the Body, Mind and Spirit field for over 25 years and is passionate about energy and vibrational healing.
Fill in the form below with any questions you have regarding our events
Wellness with Essential Oils – “MAKE AND TAKE”$20.00
Pampering Evening at Aspire$195.00
Nature’s Magic – Wellness with Essential Oils$25.00
Nature’s Magic – Essential Oil Workshop; Port Melbourne 30/11/15$20.00
Nature’s Magic – ESSENTIAL OIL Workshop$20.00
Make your own Crystal Necklace$40.00
Essential Oils – how to use them and how they benefit you and your family$20.00
Essential Oil Soiree with Karin$20.00
Essential Oil Soiree with Karin$20.00
Create and Paint your own Mandala (child ticket)$20.00
Create and Paint your own Mandala (adult ticket)$35.00
Chakra Balancing with Crystal Singing Bowls$55.00