Karin Hagberg is a Wellness Coach with over 20 years of experience in the Health, Wellness and Fitness area.
A wellness coach is there to coach, not to tell. A good wellness coach will help you clarify not only what you want in life but also why you want it.
Karin is passionate about helping people reach ultimate wellbeing; she believes that the power of wellness coaching comes from the unique partnership formed between coach and client, where a skilled & empathetic coach offers support and guidance to help you find your individual path to lasting lifestyle changes.
Offering ongoing encouragement, Karin’s expertise will guide you on your lifestyle journey. You’ll discover that through a combination of autonomy and accountability, your goals for health and happiness really are attainable…this is how the magic happens.
Karin’s qualifications include:
- Food, Lifestyle & Wellness Coach & NLP Master Coach and Hypnotherapist and Hypnotherapy Trainer
- Swedish Degree in Sport Education (Idrotts Pedagog)
- Dip. Remedial Massage
- Reiki Practitioner
- Neurostructural Integration Technique
- Certificate in Myofascial Cupping
- Certificate in Bowen Therapy
- Certificate in Access Consciousness Bars
- Personal Trainer & Pilates & Yoga Instructor